Followers

"There is no more lovely, friendly or charming relationship, communion or company, than a good marriage." ~Martin Luther

Thursday, 11 April 2013

My Birthday Campaign

It's being a minute Writefreak and I were here. We've been on a break and I am actually just here to share something exciting with you. This has nothing to do with relationships or marriage so please indulge me

Soooooo it's my birthday today!!!! Woo hoo. I am extremely grateful to God for his goodness in my life.

I turn a year older and I'm actually wiser. I learned that 800 million people on this planet still don't have access to clean drinking water, and I'm doing something about it.  


 

 
This year, I'm giving up my birthday for charity: waterMost of us are fortunate to have water and even take it for granted, so I think it will be a cool thing if we help those in need.
Instead of you my dear friends and followers giving me presents, or writing on my Facebook wall, please donate $33 for my 33rd birthday, and help me bring clean water to people in need. 

Of course you can donate any amount you like, that is the most important thing and I will be extremely grateful.

Please go to my campaign for more details on why I am doing this and to donate: http://mycharitywater.org/birthday-pledge-campaign
 
What's really cool is that 100% of the money we raise will directly fund water project costs in the field, and charity: water will prove every single dollar

When the project we help fund is complete, they'll send us a digital completion report with GPS coordinates and photos of the community we helped. Here's an example
I can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than by giving the gift of clean water to people in need. 

Please join me to make my goal a reality. http://mycharitywater.org/birthday-pledge-campaign
Thank you for your support! 

Aloted
P.S. Read this story from charity: water to learn how clean water changes lives.

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Aloted and this is a good cause

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday ! but i want to know what are you doing kindly send your answers to http://www.unn.edu.ng

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. Cheers

    my web blog; Diarrhea remedies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend
    your site, how could i subscribe for a blog
    site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided
    bright transparent concept

    my website - recycling Facts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's
    a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here
    and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create
    your theme? Excellent work!

    Stop by my webpage; Montevideolibre.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!
    I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back at some point. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!

    Here is my web-site :: coconut oil for hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your website,
    I really appreciate your way of writing a blog. I book-marked it to my bookmark site list
    and will be checking back soon. Please check out my website too and tell me what you think.


    My web-site; permanent hair straightening

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but
    when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!


    Also visit my webpage :: Diaper Rash Home Remedies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for
    my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty
    finding one? Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to surf to my blog tattoo removal cream reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the admin of this web page is in fact working
    hard for his website, since here every data is quality based information.


    Feel free to visit my blog: Diarrhea remedies

    ReplyDelete
  11. of course like your web site however you need to
    test the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
    Several of them are rife with spelling issues and
    I in finding it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand
    I'll definitely come back again.

    Take a look at my website; refinishing hardwood floors

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am genuinely grateful to the holder of this web site
    who has shared this great piece of writing at at this place.



    my blog :: free Microsoft Points

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day.
    It's always interesting to read through content from other authors and use a little something from other sites.

    my homepage - Microsoft Office Gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its not my first time to visit this website, i am visiting this web page dailly and take nice information from here all the
    time.

    Here is my web site ... dailymotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I kinda wrote about you here http://tomilolaakibo.blogspot.com/2013/06/truths-advocates.html do check it out as a little token of my appreciation of that you stand for and what you do. Thanks for always speaking the truth to the glory of God. Keep doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts or questions with us